Not all pharmacy systems are designed the same, so select a pharmacy online payment (OPS) system that allows you to work with your current website. Choose a pharmacy credit card processor that enables you to do much more than just ring up sales—quick funding, accept web-store integrated payments, and much more with a modern pharmacy merchant account and OPS.
You have come to the right place!
A system to support your marketing efforts.
These days, it seems like there’s a new online pharmacy advertising online day and night. Continual marketing to drive new business and maintain current customers is important for your pharmacy to stand apart from the competition. Look for a pharmacy OPS system that will complement your marketing efforts. From gift cards and specialized reporting, to communication with your customers, a specially designed pharmacy online virtual terminal or API system can help you bring in more business and drive customer loyalty.
Features worth having in your pharmacy OPS.
When choosing a pharmacy credit card processor, here are a few things to look for:
- Integrated payments, You need a way to integrate your shopping cart with a proven payment API
- Easily customized to your specific business needs
- Specialized functionality, just for pharmacies and drug stores
- On-demand, transaction reporting capabilities
- Promotional functionality that can drive your business, such as gift card support is a must
- Security protection from an all-in-one solution.
- No hidden costs or roadblocks to get your pharmacy started with processing payments.
Partner with GDI as your pharmacy merchant account provider, and you won’t have any surprises and most often no extra money to spend to get up and running. You’ll be good to go with a dedicated Visa and MasterCard debit and credit card solution, accepting a full range of payment options.
- Trustworthy, secure processing for credit and debit cards
- Streamlined payments from multiple locations
- Quick funding to your deposit account of choice
- Live 24/7 phone and email support—even on holidays
- Advanced troubleshooting and alerts to help you resolve payment issues
- Backup processing protection in case a network goes down
What Are the Fees Associated with Online Pharmacy Accounts?
The fees General Dynamicx Payment Processing charges depend on several factors, such as the merchant’s processing history, type of industry (high risk or low risk) and/or projected sales volume.
Each merchant account is unique. Fees are based on history, volume, and operational stability. Typically fees include:
- There are NO upfront setup fees for operating accounts. Setup fees are charged to merchant who require “backup processing only”, and do not plan on using the account for regular daily processing
- Daily Payments to Merchants after the first 14-21 processing days
- Merchant Discount Rate (MDR): 7% and 15%.
- Per Transaction Fee: $0.35 to $1.
- Monthly Statement Fee: $29.95 per month
- Monthly Gateway Fee: $99.99 per month
- Six-month Rolling Reserve: 5% to 10% and is returned to the merchant after 180 processing days or 180 post processing.
- Chargeback Fee: $95.00 for chargebacks less than 1% of gross sales or volume. Significantly higher if above this threshold.
- Refund Fee:
- Refunds performed by the Merchant – $10.
- Refunds performed by GDI Customer Service – $40.
GDI Merchant Application
You can get started by downloading the GDI General Merchant Application (select button) and completing it offline.
Or, complete the application now by selecting the button below. The application will reveal itself, and you will be required to upload your Identification and Corporate Documents to complete the application. You should retrieve this information now before you start this application process.
|Questions, Comments or Concerns?|
|Contact David or Donna|
|Phone: +1 647 612 7729|